Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Been a LONG time!




Ok, so it has been almost 6 months since I was able to post anything because I lost my password, and just realized which email I needed to reactive the account haha. Sorry it has been sooo long, but I'm back in action.

This summer was pretty amazing, I was able to go on a trip beginning late May to Europe with about 25 people from my major at school (and 2 professors). God was so faithful in revealing himself in magnificent places, and people who didn't even speak the same language. Hiking in the Swiss Alps allowed me to see the beauty of God reflected in His creation more than any other time I think.




After I got back from that in mid-last June, I only had about 2 months left of summer (not that I'm complaining or anything haha). I spent a lot of it with family and friends, and took a little trip up to Portland to visit my auntie :). We had a blast, then I came back to Westmont in the nick of time when Elise was moving in! What a blessing, and demonstration of God's faithfulness and goodness.

I will update more on what has been going on, this year has had some trials so far, but I joined a small group, and the honesty amongst us is truly incredible. Love you all :) Happy almost Halloween

1 comment:

Muetteronomy said...

Yay you're back on! I hope you continue to use it. I've got to remember that being here is a blessing (perhaps in disguise).