Saturday, May 5, 2007

It's Over

!Feliz Cinco de Mayo! Well this semester's classes are over and I'm SO excited. I have to move to the top of campus tomorrow which is lame so I am packing today-it takes much longer than I expected. We are taking one class for 2 weeks here in SB and then we fly to Rome May 19. I have no idea what to pack for that trip, but we are supposed to pack REALLY light since we are constantly on the move. Hopefully I will be able to condense it down really small :).


It is weird because I am not that excited yet. I am really burnt out and just wish the 2 weeks could be at home before the trip. Once I am moved up to the other dorm room, it will be more real.


Michelle's sister is here visiting from Washington. We made dinner last night that was really good from Trader Joes. Gotta love TJs. We have class for 3 hours a day, and the rest of the time I will probably be downtown at my fav coffee shop or at the beach. It isn't a bad way to spend 2 weeks haha. I am really looking forward to going home though at the end--my sisters, VBC, softball, late night movies, etc...


Well, hope all is well, and above is a picture of my roommate Kellie while we were trying to rearrange our stuff back to the way it was in the beginning of the year. Her face sums up how we felt if you an see it haha.

No comments: