Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lovely



Our campus paster was talking today about his friend from Texas that looks at scenery and says in her thick accent, "There God goes showing off again." Now if you can picture it with the accent, you might be semi amused like I was.

But the reality is that God's creation is beautiful, but not as much as he is. At times we are so focused on his creation, we don't acknowledge the pure beauty of our creator. I think I overlook both at times.

This picture is from a day a while ago when I enjoyed a lovely day at the beach with my friend Melody. I like to think about God creating each sunset for EVERY day there ever was, and then think about how much more planning he put into each of our own lives. I'm kind of stressed right now about planning for the rest of college, classes to graduate, if I should go to a semester in SF etc. I know that God is in control though, and know he has crafted some plan that is way better than one I could ever come up with. The hard part is actually remembering this daily and trusting him. We'll see what happens I guess :)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Veronica, great blog. You have given me a lot to think about when I read this. You are so right! Love you and hope all is well! Love, Lynne Bowen